Blog Archive

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Poster Ideas



POSTER IDEAS - FOR MY OWN FILM

When I started off with thinking about what to do with my film poster I thought of using photographs of my lead actress and transforming them to black and white through photoshop. I even thought of making the poster as in a collage form, containing all the pictures i have taken, placing them in different sizes.

I decided to convert one or two of the picturEs in 'pop art' through photoshop since the colors of pop art represent personalities, gender, thoughts and genres. I could use the right colors in the picture i would like to transform and create meaning of the picture in a completely different way, that i haven't ever done before.
Samples Of pictures in Pop Art :





Some paintings in pop art i made myself:






I even thought I'd use some poetry that would be written on the top left hand side of my poster, mainly in the 'Urdu' Language since i feel that goes well with my theme and genre and creates the required feel.
Pictures Of My Actress ( lead character ) that i took and am willing to use :




No comments:

Post a Comment